Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says he is hopeful Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez will be fit to play in Sunday’s London derby against Chelsea.
2. The FA says it lost more than £12m last year due to restructuring, but added that the changes will save the Association £30m a year in the future.
3. Real Madrid retained their position at the top of the Deloitte money league for the 11th consecutive year, however experts say Manchester United could top the list next year for the first time since 2004.
4. Former Bolton, Newcastle and West Ham striker Kevin Nolan is set to be appointed as manager of League 2 side Leyton Orient.
5. Liverpool have reportedly made a £24.6m bid for Shaktar Donetsk’s Brazilian Forward Alex Teixeira, but are set to face competition from Chelsea for the striker.
6. It would appear that Manchester City’s Fabian Delph gets a little bit confused by modern technology (The Daily Mirror).
7. What would her Mamadou? Liverpool star Sakho’s daughter recently invaded BT Sport as her dad filmed the broadcaster’s coverage on his phone (Joe.co.uk).
8. A new league exclusively for overweight players has been set up (Yahoo Sport).
9. Hart to Hart Part 2; England keeper Joe took on his namesake and American comedian Kevin in a second penalty shoot out between the pair (ESPN).
10. Watch in wonder as this Saudi Arabian goalkeeper scored a mind blowing own goal, what was he thinking? (Who Ate All The Pies)