Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Last night’s Serie A clash between Lazio and Napoli was halted for 20 minutes due to racist abuse being hurled at the players by sections of the crowd.
2. Ex Manchester City midfielder Nigel De Jong has become the latest in a growing list of former Premier League players to join the MLS, by signing for LA Galaxy.
3. Brazilian international Neymar’s dad has told a Spanish judge that an unnamed club has made a £144m bid for his son.
4. Former Valencia goalkeeper Santiago Canizares says Gary Neville should apologise and resign following Valencia’s 7-0 drubbing at the hands of Barcelona.
5. Reports suggest Premier League leaders Leicester City considered an audacious deadline day move for Ronaldinho after the Brazilian became a free agent having left Fluminese.
6. Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino has, an unusual fear of the number 17 forcing the club to issue a special edition of their matchday programme (The Daily Mirror).
7. A video has emerged of controversial American presidential candidate Donald Trump helping Saint and Greavsie to conduct the 1991 League Cup draw (Who Ate All The Pies).
8. Bundesliga club Wolfburg signed a 22-year-old who has been playing FIFA computer games for 17 years (BBC News).
9. A group of Arsenal fans were fooled into thinking a fictional player had snubbed Chelsea to sign for them by a reporter in disguise (The Metro).
10. Step forward (very carefully) Jordan Ferri, for this hideous dive (YouTube).