Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Pep Guardiola insists he will not lose focus on the rest of Bayern Munich’s season ahead of his switch to Manchester City, claiming he can ‘multi-task like a woman’.
2. Daniel Sturridge may seek a summer move away from Liverpool, as the England international is becoming frustrated at continuous criticism about his injury record.
3. Arsene Wenger claims the new Chinese Super League could easily see the first £100m transfer fee in light of a string of big money deals, with one Chinese club rumored to have bid over £70m for Chelsea’s Oscar on deadline day.
4. A report in the Daily Mail publishes claims made by Neymar’s father that Manchester United are the club who have offered £144m for Barcelona’s Brazilian star.
5. Rafael Benitez will replace Gary Neville as manager of Valencia at the end of the season, according to sources in Spain.
6. Check out which Premier League manager was apparently spotted dancing at US rap star Jason DeRulo’s latest gig (Who Ate All The Pies)
7. Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez shows his immense skills aren’t just limited to a football pitch – check out the Chilean bossing it on this piano (The Evening Standard).
8. Aiden McGeady says he forgot what it was like to be a footballer before his loan move from Everton to Sheffield Wednesday (News Talk).
9. One researcher has made an incredible claim about playing 5-a-side football (Joe.co.uk).
10. Will Ferrell + Jamie Vardy … some banter is bound to be flung around here (The Metro).