1. Jamie Carragher has hit out at Liverpool over their treatment of their fans as the row over ticket prices at Anfield continues to rumble on.
2. Brendan Rodgers claims he has turned down five offers since being dismissed as Liverpool manager last October but may not join a “top club” when he returns.
3. West Ham United have confirmed they have initiated talks over extending midfielder Dimitri Payet’s contract – with an unnamed Chinese Super League club reportedly weighing up a £38 million bid for the midfielder.
4. Victor Valdes has reflected upon a wretched spell at Manchester United by claiming the club would not have noticed if he had knocked himself out, been unconscious and swallowed his tongue.
5. Gary Neville has responded to the intense speculation swirling around his position as Valencia coach ahead of the visit of European champions Barcelona by telling his critics: “I’m unbreakable”.
6. The Barclays Premier League have unveiled their new logos for the 2016/17 season (The Daily Express).
7. A technical error voided the Scottish Cup quarter-final draw (ESPN).
8. Forget the Chuckle Brothers – there’s a new comedy duo in town, as Steven Gerrard and Robbie Keane played this great prank on Gio Dos Santos (MLS).
9. Fabian Delph got one over on Sergio Aguero in this interesting challenge (TalkSport).
10. Odion Ighalo must be on cloud nine at the moment! Flying high with Watford, linked to Manchester United, now celebrated as a guest of honour when visiting his old club, Granada (The Daily Mail).