Only the news you need – bringing you five mainstream and five off-the-wall news stories each day!
1. Sunderland winger Adam Johnson has pleaded guilty to one charge of sexual assault, but denies two further charges.
2. Jamie Vardy has urged Leicester fans and his team mates not to think about the groundswell of opinion that they could complete the job of sealing a 5,000-1 Premier League title win.
3. Barcelona’s Sergio Busquets has indicated he could be tempted to join Manchester City following the impending appointment of his former coach Pep Guardiola.
4. Europe’s leading elite clubs have played down any possibility of forming a ‘Super League’, but have suggested they would like to see EUFA introduce ways of making The Champions League more attractive.
5. Under pressure Valencia coach Gary Neville admits the league game against Espanyol is a ‘must win’ game for his team, as he is yet to taste victory in La Liga since taking over before Christmas.
6. Former Chelsea striker Hernan Crespo says he is ‘almost happy’ former pundit Neville is failing (The Guardian).
7. Borussia Dortmund fans threw tennis balls on the pitch in protest over proposed ticket price increases (The Independent).
8. Every fan can sympathise with this Birmingham City fan as he is jeered by thousands of Sheffield Wednesday fans following the Owls’ stoppage time winner at St Andrews recently (Who Ate All The Pies).
9. This is how the Premier League table would look if the bookies favourites had won every game this season (The Daily Mirror).
10. Internet phenomenon The Wealdstone Raider recreated Gazza’s infamous dentists chair celebration from Euro 96 (The Metro).
By Chris Horricks.