1. Manchester United are on course to become the first British club to make £500m in a year despite the less-than-dazzling displays produced by the team on the pitch.
2. José Mourinho will make £15m a year if he succeeds Louis Van Gaal in the Old Trafford hot seat.
3. Neil Warnock is to be named Rotherham United manager until the end of the season. Neil Redfern was relieved of his duties by the Millers last week.
4. Leicester midfielder Danny Drinkwater is set to earn an England call up if he continues to exceed expectations for the Foxes
5. Spanish international Bojan has signed a new contract with Stoke City which will keep him at The Britannia Stadium until at least 2020.
6. Bundesliga club Hoffenheim appoint their 28 year old Under 19s coach to first team control after illness forces coach to resign (Yahoo).
7. Haway pet like, Newcastle star Wijnaldum admits he can’t understand the Geordie accent (Who Ate All The Pies).
8. Teddy Sherringham returned to Stevenage in disguise after being sacked by the club (Sky Sports).
9. Cristano Ronaldo turns his hand to acting in bizarre Israeli advert, its safe to say he’ll not be troubling the Oscar judges (The Daily Mirror).
10. 9-year-old mascot George Shaw’s half time strike was voted as Evertons goal of the month (The Independent).
By Chris Horricks.