1. A spokesman for the Football Supporters Association has suggested clubs could prevents fans from being ripped off by touts if they formed their own secondary ticketing websites.
2. South American giants Chile and Argentina will face each other in this summer’s Copa America after they were drawn together in the group stage of the tournament.
3. Chelsea have promised to ban anyone found to have thrown objects on the pitch following Manchester City’s equaliser during their FA Cup tie at Stamford Bridge, it came the day after West Brom’s Chris Brunt was hit by coins thrown by his own fans at Reading.
4. Manchester United will pursue a £60m deal for Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang regardless of who the manager is at Old Trafford next season.
5. Chelsea’s 24-year-old Brazilian midfielder Oscar says he has turned down a move to China because he feels he is too young to end his Premier League career.
6. Move over Jose Luis Chilavert, the Paraguay legend has nothing on Hemel Hempstead keeper Jamie Butler who scored a stoppage time equaliser from over 75 yards againt Sutton United (Hemel Today).
7. Cheltenham Town took the worst free kick of all time on Saturday and its already been viewed more than seven million times (The Gloucestershire Echo).
8. Liverpool striker Danny Ings is on the road to recovery from injury, and to celebrate it hes made a Rocky style training video (Who Ate All The Pies).
9. The Daily Mirror run with a compelling argument that suggests Emmanuel Adebayor is the Kanye West of football (The Daily Mirror).
10 .If Arsenal beat Hull they will be at home again in the EMIRATES FA Cup, conspiracy or just the luck of the draw? (The Metro).
By Chris Horricks.