1. Home Secretary Theresa May has spoken in Parliament today to place the new findings of the Hillsborough disaster inquest on public record.
2. Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone has been hit with a three-match ban after being sent off in his side’s win over Malaga.
3. Christian Eriksen has verbally agreed a new contract at Tottenham, but will only sign if manager Mauricio Pochettino stays on at the club.
4. Villareal have announced that they are planning to pay tribute to the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster, before kick-off in the first leg of their Europa League semi-final tomorrow night.
5. Christian Benteke could make his Liverpool comeback, after nearly a month out of action thrugh injury, against Villareal.
6. Watch as Dumbarton midfielder Kevin Cawley scores an own goal from the edge of his own box [UK viewers only] (BBC Sport) .
7. Ex-Manchester United winger Andrei Kanchelskis has been sacked by his third division Russian club after just three months in the job (Squawka) .
8. Fancy a new car? Christiano Ronaldo’s second hand Bentley Continental GT Speed is up for sale on Auto Trader for a mere £65,000! (Mirror).
9. Paul Pogba celebrated helping win Juventus’ fifth consecutive Serie A title with a special haircut (Copa90).
10. The Sporting Director of Red Bull Leipzig has claimed that he turned down the chance to sign Leicester City’s hot-shot striker Jamie Vardy two years ago because he was too old (FoxSports).