1. Watford manager Quique Sánchez Flores has announced he will leave the Vicarage Road hot seat after the final game of the season.
2. John Terry is said to be considering an offer of a 1-year contract extension to stay at Stamford Bridge after the former England international expressed his desire to stay at the club he’s been with from childhood.
3. Southampton duo Fraser Forster and James Ward-Prowse have signed five and six-year contract extensions to keep them at the club until 2021 and 2022 respectively.
4. Spanish club Rayo Vallecano have denied any wrong-doing following the opening of an investigation into unusual betting patterns involving their defeat to Real Sociedad, which took Rayo’s relegation hopes out of their hands.
5. Liverpool are set to hand Sergi Canos a debut in their game against West Brom. Spanish teenager Canos, who has impressed on loan at Championship club Brentford, could feature as the Reds prepare for the Europa League final.
6. “You’re not fit to referee”. A Czech assistant referee and a fourth official turned up to officiate a match drunk, causing uproar. The pair face disciplinary action, and have had their licences revoked (Metro).
7. That’s a bookable offence! This young fan plays keepie-uppie with a hardback book… Unbelievable, young sir, we salute you! (Mirror).
8. Spanish fourth division side unveil their new kit, that makes it look like they’ve been skinned alive. Here’s hoping this doesn’t spread to England… (Independent).
9. Confectionery giants Mars have launched their advertising campaign for Euro 2016, and it’s cringe-worthy. Brace yourselves, and watch if you have to (TalkingRetail.com).
10. We all know scousers have a sense of humour, but somehow I doubt Evertonians will find Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher’s reaction to Roberto Martínez being sacked very funny (Joe.co.uk).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31)