1. Manchester United and Real Madrid came ahead of Barcelona in the latest KPMG list of the world’s richest football clubs. Barca have slipped to third in the rankings.
2. Romelu Lukaku has revealed he wants to leave Everton this summer in order to further his career. 23-year-old Belgian international Lukaku scored 25 goals last season and has been linked to Bayern Munich and a return to Chelsea
3. Leicester midfielder N’Golo Kanté and Chelsea’s Willian are reportedly on José Mourinho’s wanted list when he completes his move to Old Trafford.
4. Bayern Munich have released a statement saying Mario Götze must evaluate his own future, amidst speculation linking him with a move away this summer.
5. The SPFL have announced they plan to make the promotion play off final a one-off match and scrap the current two-legged format.
6. Ladies and gentlemen, the worst penalty in the world, ever! (WhoAteAllThePies).
7. Reports have emerged showing just how much Manchester United players disliked Louis van Gaal’ methods. If these are true they are astonishing (Joe.ie).
8. Arsenal’s Mesut Özil is so cool, not even having a tiger claw at his nether regions can phase him… (Mirror).
9. Swiss sides FC Zurich and FC Lugano face each other in the Swiss Cup final on Sunday, but one of these two clubs – in the bottom two of the Swiss Super Leauge – will also end the week being relegated (ESPNFC).
10. Arsenal fans are getting very excited about new Swiss signing Granit Xhaka, with some fans even comparing him to Italian legend Andrea Pirlo (PainInTheArsenal).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31)