1. 22-year-old Villarreal defender Eric Bailly looks set to become José Mourinho’s first signing as Manchester United boss. The Ivory Coast international has had a medical ahead of a potential £30m move.
2. Former Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi has passed away at the age of 54. Amaju Pinnick, Nigerian Football Federation President, led the tributes to the popular Keshi, saying “this is devastating. We have lost a superhero”.
3. England’s women beat Serbia 7-0 for the second time in four days to close in on a spot at Euro 2017. Gemma Davidson scored a hat trick in the rout, which also saw Jill Scott head home in a win that guarantees a top two finish for the Lionesses – although only the group winners guarantee their qualification.
4. Neil Lennon has agreed a deal to return to management after being out of work for three months following his dismissal from Bolton. Former Celtic boss Lennon will take control of Scottish Premier League side Hibernian.
5. Everton have agreed a £5m compensation package with Southampton, clearing the path for Ronald Koeman to be appointed as Toffees manager and succeed Roberto Martinez .
6. An actor from hit TV series Game of Thrones has this chilling message to Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of Portugal’s opening Euro 2016 match against his Icelandic compatriots (Joe.ie).
7. During the coin toss ahead of Colombia’s Copa America game against Paraguay, the coin mysteriously landed its edge… (WhoAteAllThePies).
8. Former Germany international goalkeeper Tim Wiese has fulfilled a lifetime ambition of signing a contract to wrestle in the WWE (and that’s the bottom line, ‘cos Stone Cold said so!!!!) (SkySports).
9. Welsh duo Aaron Ramsey and Joe Ledley might need to brush up on their French before heading to the Euros if this interview is anything to go by (Mirror).
10. And finally…Three Lions on the suit, but maybe not if you’re Marcus Rashford. A blunder means that the young Manchester United striker is the only member of the England squad without the national logo on his blazer (TheSun).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31).