1. Everton have officially announced Ronald Koeman as their new manager after weeks of speculation linking the Dutchman to the job. Koeman succeeds Roberto Martinez in the Goodison Park dugout.
2. Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter claims he has seen draws for European cup competitions which have used heated or cold balls in order to make certain clubs identifiable, but says he never did it himself.
3. A group of 150 Russians fans have been deported from Euro 2016 for their part in the violence that has marred the opening stages of the tournament. It follows threats from UEFA to expel Russia along with England if there were repeat instances.
4. Chinese businessman Dr. Tony Xia has completed his £76m takeover of Aston Villa. Xia has been given the green light to take over at Villa Park, having passed the FAs fit and proper persons test.
5. Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshire has stoked the fires ahead of England’s clash with Wales at Euro 2016 on Thursday, claiming “they don’t like us and we don’t like them”.
6. We hope Italian ‘keeper Gianluigi Buffon is OK, but watching him attempt to swing from the cross-bar after his side’s 2-0 win against Belgium only to miss dramatically and fall off, is still funny (WhoAteAllThePies).
7. In an interview with Rio Ferdinand, Spain’s Gerard Pique revealed that his karaoke song of choice is his wife Shakira’s World Cup song ‘Waka Waka’. All that’s left is the proof that love is not only blind but deaf (Mirror).
8. Nobody told this interviewer, who was live on air with the father of Ireland’s David Meyler, that football fans, alcohol and plastic chairs aren’t ideal for broadcast (Joe.ie).
9. We all know England and Spurs teammates Dele Alli and Eric Dier are the best of friends, so how awkward is it that they don’t know each others birthdays (Twitter).
10. One Italian fan went a little over the top with Soccer AM reporter Laura Woods. What started off as a romantic gesture turned very awkward very soon, leaving a very soggy single red rose shunned (YouTube).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31).