1. Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimović has announced he will retire from international football following his country’s last match at Euro 2016, which could come as early as Wednesday if results go against them in the final round of Group E games.
2. Despite not knowing if they will progress beyond the group stage, Albania’s players will be rewarded diplomatic passports for their efforts in representing their nation at their first ever European Championship finals.
3. Leicester City have agreed a deal to sign defender Luis Hernández from Sporting Gijon when his contract with the Spanish club expires on 1st July. Hernández is a product of the Real Madrid youth system but never played for their first team.
4. UEFA has fined the Hungarian FA £50,000 for the behaviour of their fans at Euro 2016. Sections of Hungary fans set off fireworks and threw objects towards the pitch during their 1-1 draw against Iceland.
5. Ryan Giggs is being linked with the vacant manager’s job at Championship club Nottingham Forest. However, it is likely the Welshman could be overlooked for the City Ground post in favour of former Olympiakos and Spain coach Míchel.
6. It turns out the woman who was filmed being serenaded by thousands of Irish fans is a lifeguard and part-time model. In an interview, she has revealed how she loved every moment of the experience (Mirror).
7. A hard core West Ham fan paid thousands of pounds for the emblem from the front of Upton Park following the club’s move to the Olympic Stadium, only he didn’t realise quite how big it is… (Metro).
8. We think her sister Tara might be a more appropriate recipient, but a woman in America called Petra Fyde has been bombarded with messages about Will Grigg being on fire (Joe.ie).
9. The president of the Spanish FA was captured on film falling asleep during England’s 0-0 draw against Slovakia. Now, there is nothing out of the ordinary there, in fairness, until you notice he’s sat next to Prince William (WhoAteAllThePies).
10. And finally…after Wales’ 3-0 over Russia, midfielder Joe Ledley went viral with his dance moves, but where does his effort rank in comparison to other footballers who have cut a rug in the past (TheGuardian).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31).