1. Ryan Giggs’ 29-year association with Manchester United is thought to have ended after an agreement has reportedly been agreed to end the assistant manager’s contract a year ahead of its expiry. An official announcement is expected within days.
2. Brentford boss Dean Smith has made his first signing since being appointed manager of the Griffin Park club in December. 24-year-old St. Kitts and Nevis international midfielder Romaine Sawyers joined on a four-year contract after becoming a free agent, having left Walsall.
3. Arsène Wenger is set to tell the Football Association that he isn’t interested in becoming the new England manager. However former Germany and United States coach Jürgen Klinsmann is believed to be very keen to discuss the vacancy.
4. Former Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti says he believes the England national team has ‘a lot of potential’ for future success despite their humbling second round defeat to Iceland at Euro 2016.
5. Brazilian international superstar Neymar will stay at Barcelona, despite earlier reports linking him with a sensational big money move to Manchester United, after signing a new four-year deal at the Nou Camp.
6. It’s not hard to see why the Catalan giants were so keen to keep Neymar in their squad. Just look what happened when Neymar came up against this drone (WashingtonPost).
7. With Zlatan Ibrahimović announcing his next destination is to be Old Trafford, we take a look at some of the Swedish ego’s best quotes about the transfer (DailyStar).
8. Despite appearances to the contrary, Arsenal’s Chilean international Alexis Sánchez claims to be on the mend from a long term injury (DailyMail).
9. Portugal star Cristiano Ronaldo showed why he is regarded as one of the best players in the world by skillfully side-stepping a pitch invader during his country’s last 16 tie against Poland (WhoAteAllThePies).
10. And finally…A surprise candidate has emerged to succeed Roy Hodgson as England manager. Manchester United legend Eric Cantona has sensationally thrown his hat into the ring in this video (Metro).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31).