1. A double from Atlético Madrid striker Antoine Greizmann helped hosts France to reach the final of Euro 2016 courtesy of a 2-0 victory over World Champions Germany. Les Bleus now face Portugal on Sunday to decide the tournament victors.
2. Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has signed a six-year contract extension to keep the charismatic German at Anfield until 2022. In a statement on the club’s website, Klopp, 49, who only joined the Reds in October, said ‘we are very much at the start of our journey’.
3. The final of Euro 2016 will be officiated by an all English team. Referee Mark Clattenburg will be joined by linesmen Simon Beck and Jake Collin, with fourth official and reserve being Anthony Taylor and Andre Marriner.
4. Television pundits and former England internationals Gary Lineker and Rio Ferdinand have been consulted by the Football Association as to who should succeed Roy Hodgson as the next manager of the national team.
5. FC United of Manchester, the club created in the aftermath of the Glazer family taking over control at Manchester United, have announced a 50% fall in the number of season tickets compared with the same time last year.
6. Just when we thought it couldn’t get any more emotional than the Icelandic commentator, this Welsh fan proved us wrong when he rang in to a radio phone in (WhoAteAllThePies).
7. Marcelo Bielsa, who was thought to be on the wanted list by Watford, has resigned less than 48 hours after being appointed manager of Lazio (YahooSports).
8. The capacity of Nottingham Forest’s City Ground stadium has been reduced to zero because of a safety certificate issue (NottinghamPost).
9. To say that Martin Keown’s commentary during Euro 2016 hasn’t been received with universal praise would be something of an understatement. Here are some of the best Twitter responses about the former Arsenal man (Mirror).
10. Midfielder Joe Ledley will miss the home coming celebrations in honour of his Welsh team mates run to the semi-finals of Euro 2016 as he is getting married in Ibiza (DailyStar).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31).