1. Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce has reportedly been interviewed with regards to the vacant England manager’s position. Sunderland have given Allardyce permission to speak to the FA and he has been pictured at the house of FA vice-chairman David Gill.
2. Henrik Larsson’s son Jordan scored a diving header for Helsingborgs IF that is almost identical to one his dad scored for Sweden in Euro 2004 (Mirror).
3. There’s only one Robert Earnshaw! Actually now there’s at least two after a Wales fan lost a Euro 2016 bet resulting in him being forced to change his name to that of the former Cardiff hitman (Metro).
4. Former Romania international star Gheorghe Hagi rolled back the years to produce this sublime shot in training. 51-year-old Hagi is now owner and coach of Viitorul Constanța in his native country’s top flight (ESPNFC).
5. Remember the French fan being consoled by the young Portugal supporter after the hosts lost the Euro 2016 final? Well now the fan in question has been invited to visit Portugal by the Portuguese Tourist Board (WorldSoccerTalk).
6. Thierry Henry has left his role as a coach within the Arsenal youth system following an ultimatum issued by Arsène Wenger that stated the former Gunners striker had to give up his Sky Sports punditry commitments (WhoAteAllThePies).
By Chris Horricks (@chrishorricks31).